Elements of a Special Goodbye
Funeral goodbyes are as different as the people they are for; many people wish to celebrate the life, loves, interests and emotions of the person they knew, while others take comfort in the “goodbye” elements of a certain faith or culture.
At Purslowe Funerals, we believe every goodbye is different, and special, and we can help you with your needs.
There are, of course, some choices that will affect other aspects of the service, such as whether a burial or a cremation is required, and which cemetery will be used.
And though there are a million different ways to say goodbye, your loved one deserves a funeral that is one in a million.
Special elements to consider
We say “goodbye” every day but the funeral of a loved one is an undeniably special moment, and we would be honoured to help make it as special and as memorable as the person who is gone.
You may want to consider personalising your celebration with:
- A viewing – a beautiful and reflective time when private goodbyes can be said
- A personalised coffin – a one-off design tailored to your selections
- A theme – honour your loved one by wearing their favourite colour or something else reminiscent of their interests
- A personal eulogy – delivered at a funeral or a memorial service, this is words from your heart that you share with others
- A media presentation – photos, music and videos of your loved one that you wish to share with guests
- An after-funeral function – a time to catch up with others who also cherished your loved one, and
- An online memorial with HeavenAddress – a place where photos, memories and tributes can be shared now and in the future.
Even a funeral that follows your faith or culture can have some or all of these special elements, and will make the service unique and memorable.
For a funeral goodbye that is as special as the person it is for, contact Purslowe Funerals on (08) 9444 4835 or by e-mailing us below: